Trying to post everything that I can! (Internet access here is 14 dollars a day....ummm) I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!!
And look at this little gem I found!!!
Trying to post everything that I can! (Internet access here is 14 dollars a day....ummm) I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Maari Nakashima is a sexy Japanese bikini model. Profile: Name: Maari Nakashima Bloodtype: B Birthdate: 01-08, 1992 Birthplace: Japan Likes...
-
Ai Shinozaki is one of the youngest Japanese gravure idols. She is newly 18 years old although she has been modeling and releasing DVD’s sin...
-
Whoooooo Hoooooooo for the first day of introductions to the Ladies who would be Miss America! I've got a couple of photos here as well...
-
Now it's time to do another round of picks for tonight's (Wednesday) Preliminary Winners... I've been doing my research and I mu...
-
It's here - it's here - IT'S HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The first night of preliminary competition starts tonight!!! So exited I can...
-
Just wanted to give you a rundown of all the lovely ladies competing for the crown!!! This is over 2 posts, because I can only post 5 photo...
-
Ladies and Gentlemen... Everyone's favorite time of year is just around the corner... That special time when we all unite around a commo...
-
Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo! I'm allowed to celebrate because the new Miss America 2009 is MISS MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't see my ...
-
We have WINNERS!! All kinds of fun tonight! A wonderful opening number and the girls have it down pat after several days of performances! ...
-
Hello everyone, I wanted to write an update to let you all know what I have been up to since my last post. The past few weeks have been incr...
Popular Posts
-
Maari Nakashima is a sexy Japanese bikini model. Profile: Name: Maari Nakashima Bloodtype: B Birthdate: 01-08, 1992 Birthplace: Japan Likes...
-
Ai Shinozaki is one of the youngest Japanese gravure idols. She is newly 18 years old although she has been modeling and releasing DVD’s sin...
-
Whoooooo Hoooooooo for the first day of introductions to the Ladies who would be Miss America! I've got a couple of photos here as well...
-
Now it's time to do another round of picks for tonight's (Wednesday) Preliminary Winners... I've been doing my research and I mu...
-
It's here - it's here - IT'S HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The first night of preliminary competition starts tonight!!! So exited I can...
-
Just wanted to give you a rundown of all the lovely ladies competing for the crown!!! This is over 2 posts, because I can only post 5 photo...
-
Ladies and Gentlemen... Everyone's favorite time of year is just around the corner... That special time when we all unite around a commo...
-
Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo! I'm allowed to celebrate because the new Miss America 2009 is MISS MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't see my ...
-
We have WINNERS!! All kinds of fun tonight! A wonderful opening number and the girls have it down pat after several days of performances! ...
-
Hello everyone, I wanted to write an update to let you all know what I have been up to since my last post. The past few weeks have been incr...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Maari Nakashima-Japanese model pictures
-
Ai Shinozaki-Japanese gravure idol pictures
-
Contestant Arrival Day!!!
-
My Picks for Wednesday Prelims...
-
Fifth Post of 2010
-
Photos, Photos and More Photos!!!
-
First Post for Miss America 2011!!!
-
And the Winner Is... 2008
-
Preliminary Winners from Thursday Night!!!
-
Final Update before the Miss America 2011 Pageant
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(87)
-
▼
January
(20)
- Since June…Where’s Claire?
- Hello, everyone!! It has been a little over a week...
- Miss America 2012
- Farewell Miss New York.
- My 25 pound GORGEOUS MacDuggal Couture gown :)Komp...
- Miss America 2012 is Miss Wisconsin, LAURA KAEPPEL...
- Thursday Results and PICKS FOR THE WINNER!!!
- Wed Results and Picks for Thursday!!! :)
- Results from Night One and Preliminary Night Two P...
- Prelminary Night Number One!!!
- 2012 Judges and Facial Hair
- Is this Heaven? No, it's the National Sweetcorn F...
- Pageant Math
- No title
- Creating a Farm System...
- No title
- Quality of Life Finalists!
- Putting the pieces together...
- It's That Time of Year Again!!! :)
- VEGAS BOUND!!!!
-
▼
January
(20)










0 comments: