The ART WALK was the San Gabriel Valley Humane Society's first time showcasing their talented animal artists and their amazing work. Activities included a raffle, auction, animal art to purchase, games, crafts, concession stands, and food trucks. The main purpose for the event was to help raise funds for homeless animals, and because a few of the ladies on our court have a passion to help animals, they volunteered their time to the activities of this event. Among our ladies who attended this event included Third Princess Julia Tsai, Ambassadors Lillian Chen, Dana Kung, & Stacy Wu. Photos courtesy of Dana Kung.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ai Shinozaki is one of the youngest Japanese gravure idols. She is newly 18 years old although she has been modeling and releasing DVD’s sin...
-
Maari Nakashima is a sexy Japanese bikini model. Profile: Name: Maari Nakashima Bloodtype: B Birthdate: 01-08, 1992 Birthplace: Japan Likes...
-
Whoooooo Hoooooooo for the first day of introductions to the Ladies who would be Miss America! I've got a couple of photos here as well...
-
Un total de siete bellas guatemaltecas participaron en el certamen para el título de Miss Guatemala Universe 2008, el cual se efectuó an...
-
Hello everyone, I wanted to write an update to let you all know what I have been up to since my last post. The past few weeks have been incr...
-
Now it's time to do another round of picks for tonight's (Wednesday) Preliminary Winners... I've been doing my research and I mu...
-
It's here - it's here - IT'S HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The first night of preliminary competition starts tonight!!! So exited I can...
-
Just wanted to give you a rundown of all the lovely ladies competing for the crown!!! This is over 2 posts, because I can only post 5 photo...
-
Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo! I'm allowed to celebrate because the new Miss America 2009 is MISS MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't see my ...
-
We have WINNERS!! All kinds of fun tonight! A wonderful opening number and the girls have it down pat after several days of performances! ...
Popular Posts
-
Ai Shinozaki is one of the youngest Japanese gravure idols. She is newly 18 years old although she has been modeling and releasing DVD’s sin...
-
Maari Nakashima is a sexy Japanese bikini model. Profile: Name: Maari Nakashima Bloodtype: B Birthdate: 01-08, 1992 Birthplace: Japan Likes...
-
Whoooooo Hoooooooo for the first day of introductions to the Ladies who would be Miss America! I've got a couple of photos here as well...
-
Un total de siete bellas guatemaltecas participaron en el certamen para el título de Miss Guatemala Universe 2008, el cual se efectuó an...
-
Hello everyone, I wanted to write an update to let you all know what I have been up to since my last post. The past few weeks have been incr...
-
Now it's time to do another round of picks for tonight's (Wednesday) Preliminary Winners... I've been doing my research and I mu...
-
It's here - it's here - IT'S HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The first night of preliminary competition starts tonight!!! So exited I can...
-
Just wanted to give you a rundown of all the lovely ladies competing for the crown!!! This is over 2 posts, because I can only post 5 photo...
-
Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo! I'm allowed to celebrate because the new Miss America 2009 is MISS MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't see my ...
-
We have WINNERS!! All kinds of fun tonight! A wonderful opening number and the girls have it down pat after several days of performances! ...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Ai Shinozaki-Japanese gravure idol pictures
-
Maari Nakashima-Japanese model pictures
-
Contestant Arrival Day!!!
-
...and Miss Guatemala Universe 2008 is: Jennifer Chiong
-
Final Update before the Miss America 2011 Pageant
-
My Picks for Wednesday Prelims...
-
Fifth Post of 2010
-
Photos, Photos and More Photos!!!
-
And the Winner Is... 2008
-
Preliminary Winners from Thursday Night!!!
























0 comments: