FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Miss New York Organization is happy to announce that there will be a TOP 11 announced on Saturday June 18, 2011 in the final night of competition for Miss New York at The St. George Theater.
The contestant receiving the highest number of FAVORITE CONTESTANT votes will make this year's TOP 11 and have a chance to compete to become Miss NY 2011.
To Vote click here: http://missny.org/2011Pageant/votefav.html
Votes are only $1.00 each, but you may vote as many times or in whatever quantity you want! Voting will close Friday evening, June 17th, following the Miss NY Preliminary. Voting will be available at the St. George before and during intermission at the Friday night show. The 2011 favorite contestant will be announced at the Miss NY Gala where she will receive an additional scholarship for this award.
It will not be announced during the Miss NY finals, who the favorite contestant is.....this will add greatly to the excitement of the Miss NY Competition.
Spread the word and GET OUT THE VOTE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Maari Nakashima is a sexy Japanese bikini model. Profile: Name: Maari Nakashima Bloodtype: B Birthdate: 01-08, 1992 Birthplace: Japan Likes...
-
Ai Shinozaki is one of the youngest Japanese gravure idols. She is newly 18 years old although she has been modeling and releasing DVD’s sin...
-
Whoooooo Hoooooooo for the first day of introductions to the Ladies who would be Miss America! I've got a couple of photos here as well...
-
Now it's time to do another round of picks for tonight's (Wednesday) Preliminary Winners... I've been doing my research and I mu...
-
It's here - it's here - IT'S HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The first night of preliminary competition starts tonight!!! So exited I can...
-
Just wanted to give you a rundown of all the lovely ladies competing for the crown!!! This is over 2 posts, because I can only post 5 photo...
-
Ladies and Gentlemen... Everyone's favorite time of year is just around the corner... That special time when we all unite around a commo...
-
Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo! I'm allowed to celebrate because the new Miss America 2009 is MISS MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't see my ...
-
We have WINNERS!! All kinds of fun tonight! A wonderful opening number and the girls have it down pat after several days of performances! ...
-
Hello everyone, I wanted to write an update to let you all know what I have been up to since my last post. The past few weeks have been incr...
Popular Posts
-
Maari Nakashima is a sexy Japanese bikini model. Profile: Name: Maari Nakashima Bloodtype: B Birthdate: 01-08, 1992 Birthplace: Japan Likes...
-
Ai Shinozaki is one of the youngest Japanese gravure idols. She is newly 18 years old although she has been modeling and releasing DVD’s sin...
-
Whoooooo Hoooooooo for the first day of introductions to the Ladies who would be Miss America! I've got a couple of photos here as well...
-
Now it's time to do another round of picks for tonight's (Wednesday) Preliminary Winners... I've been doing my research and I mu...
-
It's here - it's here - IT'S HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The first night of preliminary competition starts tonight!!! So exited I can...
-
Just wanted to give you a rundown of all the lovely ladies competing for the crown!!! This is over 2 posts, because I can only post 5 photo...
-
Ladies and Gentlemen... Everyone's favorite time of year is just around the corner... That special time when we all unite around a commo...
-
Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo! I'm allowed to celebrate because the new Miss America 2009 is MISS MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't see my ...
-
We have WINNERS!! All kinds of fun tonight! A wonderful opening number and the girls have it down pat after several days of performances! ...
-
Hello everyone, I wanted to write an update to let you all know what I have been up to since my last post. The past few weeks have been incr...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Maari Nakashima-Japanese model pictures
-
Ai Shinozaki-Japanese gravure idol pictures
-
Contestant Arrival Day!!!
-
My Picks for Wednesday Prelims...
-
Fifth Post of 2010
-
Photos, Photos and More Photos!!!
-
First Post for Miss America 2011!!!
-
And the Winner Is... 2008
-
Preliminary Winners from Thursday Night!!!
-
Final Update before the Miss America 2011 Pageant
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(542)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Congrats to our new Miss Delaware
- Top Ten Finalists! Way to Go Girls!
- #NY4Marriage
- Miss New York Announces Top 11!
- Friday Night Preliminary
- "A picture is worth a thousand words."
- NY1 Interview & Lambda Literary Awards
- GLSEN Respect Awards & Great Neck MS
- Preliminary Photos from Thursday
- Thursday - Miss Delaware Prelims
- I delivered a sermon...in Arkansas.
- I am a New Yorker for Marriage Equality
-
▼
June
(12)






0 comments: