Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Maari Nakashima is a sexy Japanese bikini model. Profile: Name: Maari Nakashima Bloodtype: B Birthdate: 01-08, 1992 Birthplace: Japan Likes...
-
Ai Shinozaki is one of the youngest Japanese gravure idols. She is newly 18 years old although she has been modeling and releasing DVD’s sin...
-
Whoooooo Hoooooooo for the first day of introductions to the Ladies who would be Miss America! I've got a couple of photos here as well...
-
Hello everyone, I wanted to write an update to let you all know what I have been up to since my last post. The past few weeks have been incr...
-
Now it's time to do another round of picks for tonight's (Wednesday) Preliminary Winners... I've been doing my research and I mu...
-
It's here - it's here - IT'S HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The first night of preliminary competition starts tonight!!! So exited I can...
-
Just wanted to give you a rundown of all the lovely ladies competing for the crown!!! This is over 2 posts, because I can only post 5 photo...
-
Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo! I'm allowed to celebrate because the new Miss America 2009 is MISS MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't see my ...
-
We have WINNERS!! All kinds of fun tonight! A wonderful opening number and the girls have it down pat after several days of performances! ...
-
Asami Oda (小田あさ美) is a young Jpanese gravure idol and singer.Here is profile and sexy pictures of Asami Oda in bikini. Profile: Name: Asami...
Popular Posts
-
Maari Nakashima is a sexy Japanese bikini model. Profile: Name: Maari Nakashima Bloodtype: B Birthdate: 01-08, 1992 Birthplace: Japan Likes...
-
Ai Shinozaki is one of the youngest Japanese gravure idols. She is newly 18 years old although she has been modeling and releasing DVD’s sin...
-
Whoooooo Hoooooooo for the first day of introductions to the Ladies who would be Miss America! I've got a couple of photos here as well...
-
Hello everyone, I wanted to write an update to let you all know what I have been up to since my last post. The past few weeks have been incr...
-
Now it's time to do another round of picks for tonight's (Wednesday) Preliminary Winners... I've been doing my research and I mu...
-
It's here - it's here - IT'S HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The first night of preliminary competition starts tonight!!! So exited I can...
-
Just wanted to give you a rundown of all the lovely ladies competing for the crown!!! This is over 2 posts, because I can only post 5 photo...
-
Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo! I'm allowed to celebrate because the new Miss America 2009 is MISS MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't see my ...
-
We have WINNERS!! All kinds of fun tonight! A wonderful opening number and the girls have it down pat after several days of performances! ...
-
Asami Oda (小田あさ美) is a young Jpanese gravure idol and singer.Here is profile and sexy pictures of Asami Oda in bikini. Profile: Name: Asami...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Maari Nakashima-Japanese model pictures
-
Ai Shinozaki-Japanese gravure idol pictures
-
Contestant Arrival Day!!!
-
Final Update before the Miss America 2011 Pageant
-
My Picks for Wednesday Prelims...
-
Fifth Post of 2010
-
Photos, Photos and More Photos!!!
-
And the Winner Is... 2008
-
Preliminary Winners from Thursday Night!!!
-
Japanese gravure idol Asami Oda sexy pictures
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(542)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Congrats to our new Miss Delaware
- Top Ten Finalists! Way to Go Girls!
- #NY4Marriage
- Miss New York Announces Top 11!
- Friday Night Preliminary
- "A picture is worth a thousand words."
- NY1 Interview & Lambda Literary Awards
- GLSEN Respect Awards & Great Neck MS
- Preliminary Photos from Thursday
- Thursday - Miss Delaware Prelims
- I delivered a sermon...in Arkansas.
- I am a New Yorker for Marriage Equality
-
▼
June
(12)





0 comments: